Parents, Guardians, and Youth Athletes –
Complete information for the 2017 Outdoor season is available here >> 2017 Youth OUTDOOR Information and Registration Forms
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
The Shocker Track Club Youth Team operates under the auspices of the Shocker Track Club Board of Directors.
The Mission of the Shocker Track Club Youth Team is to provide opportunities for youth to compete in track and field from an introductory level, to high-level competition, under the framework of USATF guidelines.
Oversight, Coaching, and Support is performed in a way that:
– provides opportunities for participating youth to have fun,
– provides opportunities for youth to improve as track and field athletes, and
– teaches youth to set goals and develop character through sportsmanship.
– youth participants develop a life-long love of the sport,
– the club develops the best youth athletes in the community,
– youth participants develop to their fullest potential, and grow to become responsible athletes and citizens.
You can also follow our activities on Facebook, and via Twitter at @STCYouthTeam.
The Shocker Track Club Youth Team is affiliated with USA Track & Field through the Missouri Valley Association.
Click here for details about USATF Youth programs >> http://www.usatf.org/Products—Services/Individual-Memberships.aspxThank you for your interest, and contact us if you have questions! Stephanie Knab, Director, Youth Team – email@example.com Darren Muci, President, Shocker Track Club Board of Directors – firstname.lastname@example.org Darren Muci, Acting Contact, Youth Team – email@example.com Anita Curtis, Team Mom, Youth Team – firstname.lastname@example.org Curtis Hernandez, Head Coach, Youth Team – email@example.com Denis Fraizer, Head Coach, Pole Vault – firstname.lastname@example.org