Parents, Guardians, and Youth Athletes –
Information about the 2019 – 2020 Shocker Track Club Indoor Youth Track and Field and Pole Vault training programs is above and below!
Indoor Track and Field training (ages 5 through 18) begins in early October at Wichita State’s Heskett Center. Practices will be held twice weekly in October and November, and three times weekly in December, January and February.
Indoor Pole Vault training (all ages of athletes) begins in early November at NE Magnet High School. Practices will be held Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Saturday afternoons through February.
Contact Darren Muci Youth@shockertrackclub.com if you have questions!
Complete Registration Information >>
Complete Registration Forms >>
Online Registration Form >>
Instructions for completing the Online Registration Form –
– Open the link to the .pdf Online Registration Forms
– Download the document
– Save the document and then reopen it
– Complete the .pdf form, follow instructions and click SUBMIT on the final page
– Your browser will open up your email account and attach the completed .pdf form
– Click send to send the email
– If your browser does not allow online submittal, save the .pdf document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shocker Track Club Youth Team operates under the auspices of the Shocker Track Club Board of Directors.
General information is here >>
The Mission of the Shocker Track Club Youth Team is to provide opportunities for youth to compete in track and field from an introductory level, to high-level competition, under the framework of USATF guidelines.
Oversight, Coaching, and Support is performed in a way that:
– provides opportunities for participating youth to have fun,
– provides opportunities for youth to improve as track and field athletes, and
– teaches youth to set goals and develop character through sportsmanship.
– youth participants develop a life-long love of the sport,
– the club develops the best youth athletes in the community,
– youth participants develop to their fullest potential, and grow to become responsible athletes and citizens.
Click here for the PowerPoint of general information for the 2019 – 2020 STC Youth Indoor Program >> COMING SOON!
You can also follow our activities on Facebook, and via Twitter at @STCYouthTeam.
The Shocker Track Club Youth Team is affiliated with USA Track & Field through the Missouri Valley Association.
Thank you for your interest, and contact us if you have questions!
Darren Muci, Director, Youth Team – email@example.com
Gilda Muci, Youth Team Operations – firstname.lastname@example.org
Denis Fraizer, Head Coach, Pole Vault – email@example.com