Shocker Track Club will offer two Youth training programs for the upcoming 2017 – 2018 indoor track and field season!
Pole Vault Training –
– Will again be held at Northeast Magnet High School at 5550 Lycée (NE of 53rd Street North and Rock Road) in Bel Aire.
– Practices begin on Thursday, November 2, 2017
– Practices are Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Saturday afternoons (swimming pool practice will also be available)
– An informational meeting will be held on Monday, October 30, 2017 at the USD 259 School Service Center at 3850 North Hydraulic at 600p
– Contact Denis Fraizer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Darren Muci at email@example.com with any questions.
Track and Field Training –
– Will return with practices outdoors at Wichita State’s Cessna Stadium track, and indoors at Wichita State’s Heskett Center.
– Practices begin on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
– Practices are Tuesday and Thursday evenings
– An informational meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at the Wichita State Cessna StadiumTrack & Field Team Room at 700p
We look forward to seeing you at the Informational Meetings!