Parents, Guardians, and Youth Athletes –
The Shocker Track Club will again provide Youth Indoor Track and Field training for the 2020-2021 Fall/Winter season! Youth ages 5 through 18 (and current high school seniors) are welcome. Athletes can join at ANY time during the Indoor Season! All practices will be held at Wichita State University’s Heskett Center. In November, practices are Monday and Wednesday evenings from 600p to 730p. In December, practices are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 615p to 745p.
A Summary Overview is provided below with general information. Contact Darren Muci at email@example.com with questions!
Informational Presentation via Zoom Meeting –
Informational meeting for interested parents to learn more about the program will be provided at 700p on –
– Sunday, November 8th at 700p
– Sunday, November 15th at 700p
– Sunday, November 22nd at 700p
– Sunday, November 29th at 700p
Zoom login information is as follows –
Click here for Zoom Meeting!
Meeting ID: 848 8190 1072
– September 2020 Participation Waiver – STC Non Member Practice Attendance and Participation Liability Waiver
(This can be completed and emailed back to us – we actually prefer this!)
As we know, 2020 continues to be a year unlike any other. We have spent weeks discussing the development of a Youth program that will provide a safe environment for athletes, parents, visitors and our Coaches. Because we rent Heskett Center track access from Wichita State University we will follow their guidelines for access and use. Some of their guidelines, and ours, may seem overly controlling, but they have implemented for the safety of all of us. As such, the program overview and safety guidelines mentioned are non-negotiable. They will, however, be reviewed daily and adjusted as necessary and appropriate. Before committing to join the program we urge you to carefully consider if you can support them.
Contact Darren Muci Youth@shockertrackclub.com if you have questions!
Instructions for completing the Online Registration Form –
– Open the link to the .pdf Online Registration Forms
– Download the document
– Save the document and then reopen it
– Complete the .pdf form, follow instructions and click SUBMIT on the final page
– Your browser will open up your email account and attach the completed .pdf form
– Click send to send the email
– If your browser does not allow online submittal, save the .pdf document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org