Parents, Guardians, and Youth Athletes –
Complete information about the 2020 Shocker Track Club Outdoor (Spring/Summer) Youth Track and Field programs will be announced soon!
Outdoor Track and Field training (ages 5 through 18) begins in early April at Wichita State University’s Cessna Stadium. Practices will be held 2-3 times weekly in April and May, and three times weekly in June and July.
Coaches for April/May practices will be –
– Michael Draut (Horizontal Jumps and High Jump)
– Alex Muci (Dynamic Warm-up and Sprints)
– Tonya Nero (Distance)
– Lexie Reece (Throws)
Contact Darren Muci Youth@shockertrackclub.com if you have questions!
Complete Registration Information >>
Complete Registration Forms >>
Online Registration Form >>
Instructions for completing the Online Registration Form –
– Open the link to the .pdf Online Registration Forms
– Download the document
– Save the document and then reopen it
– Complete the .pdf form, follow instructions and click SUBMIT on the final page
– Your browser will open up your email account and attach the completed .pdf form
– Click send to send the email
– If your browser does not allow online submittal, save the .pdf document and email to email@example.com
The Shocker Track Club Youth Team operates under the auspices of the Shocker Track Club Board of Directors.
The Mission of the Shocker Track Club Youth Team is to provide opportunities for youth to compete in track and field from an introductory level, to high-level competition, under the framework of USATF guidelines.
Oversight, Coaching, and Support is performed in a way that:
– provides opportunities for participating youth to have fun,
– provides opportunities for youth to improve as track and field athletes, and
– teaches youth to set goals and develop character through sportsmanship.
– youth participants develop a life-long love of the sport,
– the club develops the best youth athletes in the community,
– youth participants develop to their fullest potential, and grow to become responsible athletes and citizens.
Click here for the PowerPoint of general information for the 2019 – 2020 STC Youth Indoor Program >> COMING SOON!
You can also follow our activities on Facebook, and via Twitter at @STCYouthTeam.
The Shocker Track Club Youth Team is affiliated with USA Track & Field through the Missouri Valley Association. Thank you for your interest, and contact us if you have questions! Darren Muci, Director, Youth Team – firstname.lastname@example.org Gilda Muci, Youth Team Operations – email@example.com