The Shocker Track Club is pleased to provide information about the 2019 – 2020 Indoor Youth Track and Field and Pole Vault training! Complete information is provided in the documents that can be downloaded below.
Indoor Track and Field training (ages 5 through 18) begins in early October at Wichita State’s Heskett Center. Practices will be held twice weekly in October and November, and three times weekly in December, January and February.
Indoor Pole Vault training (all ages of athletes) begins in early November at NE Magnet High School. Practices will be held Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Saturday afternoons through February.
Contact Youth@shockertrackclub.com if you have questions!
Instructions for completing the Online Registration Form –
– Open the link to the .pdf Online Registration Forms
– Download the document
– Save the document and then reopen it
– Complete the .pdf form, follow instructions and click SUBMIT on the final page
– Your browser will open up your email account and attach the completed .pdf form
– Click SEND to send the email
– If your browser does not allow online submittal, save the .pdf document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
You can also follow our activities on Facebook, and via Twitter at @STCYouthTeam.
The Shocker Track Club Youth Team is a Member Club of USA Track & Field through the Missouri Valley Association.
Click here for details about USATF Youth programs >> http://www.usatf.org/Products—Services/Individual-Memberships.aspx
Watch this location for additional details, or contact Youth@shockertrackclub.com if you have questions!