We are pleased to release the schedule for the 2019 Shocker Track Club Bill Butterworth Indoor Track Meet for Masters, Youth, Elite and Open Athletes! February 1-2, 2019 at Wichita State University’s Heskett Center.
Click Here for the Meet Information >> WSU_STC_Bill_Butterworth_Meet_Info_2019
Click Here for the schedule >> WSU STC Bill Butterworth Schedule 2019
We are co-hosting the meet with Wichita State University Track and Field this year and need to note the following changes –
– Events for invited Junior Colleges and Small Colleges will be held during the day on Friday, February 1, 2019.
– Open and Elite Athletes may compete in the Meet for Junior Colleges and Small Colleges
—- Link to WSUT&F Website for Home Meet Information – WSU Home Meet Info
—- Schedule > WSU_Inv_schedule_2019
—- Meet Information > WSU_Invitational_Meet_Info
– Field Events for Masters athletes (not including the Weight Throw) will be held Friday night, February 1, 2019.
– The Weight Throw for Masters athletes will be held Saturday morning, February 2, 2019.
– Field events for Youth athletes will be held on Saturday morning, February 2, 2019.
– Running events for Masters and Youth athletes will be held Saturday afternoon, February 2, 2019.
Additional details will be announced over the next few weeks in this post, including the link for online registration.
Until then, please contact the following individuals via email if you have any questions –
– Coach John Wise – For questions regarding the Junior College/Small College Meet, and Youth, Open and Elite athletes
– Larry Staton – For questions regarding Masters events
– Darren Muci – for questions Officials
We look forward to seeing you at the meet!