Due to a “space use” conflict, we will move the start of registration/check-in and competition back 30 minutes (e.g., Registration – 800a / Competition Start – 900a). Please see below for the link to the revised schedule.
The annual Shocker Track Club Halloween Throws Pentathlon – sponsored by Shocker Fitness with Coach Bolt – returns this year with a new Halloween theme and Youth competition category! Saturday, October 20th is the date; Wichita State University’s Cessna Stadium/Throwing Field is the location! The registration fee is $25 for adults and $20 for youth athletes and includes a t-shirt, lunch, beverages, and a chance to win silly fun prizes! Complete information follows!
General Information >> STC 2018 Throws Pentathlon Information
Online Registration Form >> FINAL STC 2018 Throws Pentathlon ONLINE Registration Form
Instructions for completing the Online Registration Form –
– This does not allow payment; you will pay at the meet on October 20th!
– You MUST complete the Online Registration Form using a computer – not a smart phone!
– Open the above link to the .pdf Online Registration Forms
– Download and save the document
– Reopen the document.
– Complete the .pdf form, follow instructions and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page
– Your browser will open up your email account and attach the completed .pdf form
– Click send to send the email
– If your browser does not allow online submittal, open the .pdf document, complete it, save the .pdf document, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Collegiate and Elite athletes) John Hetzendorf (316) 519-5182 or email@example.com
(Open, Masters and Youth athletes) Darren Muci (316) 993-6824 or firstname.lastname@example.org