If you are looking for a fun opportunity to assist in the facilitation of a Wichita State University Track and Field meet, we’ve got a deal for you! Actually three (3) deals! Wichita State University will host three T&F meets this spring – April 13-15, May 5, and May 12-14 – at Cessna Stadium. Volunteers are provided with an event t-shirt and meals and beverages. We need you!!
Contact Darren Muci, President, at email@example.com for more details!
If you missed the informational meeting, don’t fret! The first practice session for Youth, Open, Masters, and Elite Pole Vaulters is Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 630p until 830p at the USD 259 Northeast Magnet High School, 5550 North Lycée in Bel Aire, Kansas. The school is just north and east of 53rd Street North and Rock Rock. Enter the main doors and walk to the right (east) towards the main gymnasium at the east end of the building. STC Leaders will be ready to help you with registration!
General Pole Vault Information >>> pole-vault-program-overview
Pole Vault Registration Forms >>> 2016-2017-youth-open-indoor-pole-vault-registration-forms
Informational PowerPoint >>> stc-presentation-to-parents-10-2016
Here’s an update on “happenings” in the Shocker Track Club –
– Elite Team – The Roster for the 2013-2014 outdoor season is being finalized and will include some outstanding additions! Watch this link for details >> https://www.shockertrackclub.com/sample-page/
– Youth Team – The indoor season is winding to a close, but planning for the outdoor season is progressing quickly!! Watch this link for details >> https://www.shockertrackclub.com/blog/
– Masters/Open Team – A planning committee has completed their work in defining the organization of the team leadership. Watch this link for details >> https://www.shockertrackclub.com/masters/
– Membership/Sponsorship – A revised membership/sponsorship program will be announced soon that will simplify the categories and provide more opportunities for “targeted support” of Shocker Track Club teams and activities. Stay tuned for details!
– STC Logo – The Shocker Track Club logo and name are now registered with the State of Kansas, Secretary of State.
The Shocker Track Club is approaching its second year of membership and wants to encourage our first year members to renew their membership now! Also anyone who is wanting to become a new member you can find our updated brochure here. Thank you advance for your continued support, we look forward to an even greater Year #2!