Thank you for your interest!!
The Shocker Track Club (STC) Youth Team is excited to again offer outdoor Track and Field training for the 2019 spring/summer season. Practices will be held at Wichita State University’s Cessna Stadium or on the Wichita State campus.
2019 ORIGINAL Outdoor Registration Information >> STC 2019 Youth OUTDOOR Track & Field Registration Information
2019 ORIGINAL Outdoor Online Registration Forms >> STC 2019 Youth Outdoor T&F Registration Form FINAL
Instructions for completing the Online Registration Form –
Option 1 –
– Click on the link to open the .pdf Online Registration Form
– Complete all of the fields as appropriate
– Complete the .pdf form, follow instructions and click SUBMITon the final page
– Your browser will open up your email account and attach the completed .pdf form
– Click send to send the email
If your browser does not allow online submittal see Option 2 below.
Option 2 –
– Open the link to the .pdf Online Registration Forms
– Download the document
– Save the document and then reopen it
– Complete the .pdf form and SAVE it.
– Open your email account, create a new email, attached the completed .pdf Registration Form and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Information PowerPoint Overview –
STC is the only local Youth Track and Field club that provides training in every event in Track and Field. Athletes ages 5 through 18, and 2019 high school graduates, are eligible to participate. Athletes in grades K through 6, or athletes NOT competing in Track and Field for their middle or high school, may begin practice in April. Complete Information and online Registration Forms will be available by Monday, March 18, 2019 at www.shockertrackclub.com. The first practice will be Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 600p until 730p. Contact Darren Muci at email@example.com questions.
Track & Field Group Newsletters –
STC Youth T&F Newsletter 1 04 07 2019