Thank you for your interest!!
The Shocker Track Club (STC) Youth Team is excited to again offer Indoor Track and Field and Pole Vault training for the 2019 – 2020 season. Practices will be held at Wichita State University’s Heskett Center (Track & Field) and Northeast Magnet High School (Pole Vault).Instructions for completing the Online Registration Form –
Option 1 –
– Click on the link to open the .pdf Online Registration Form
– Complete all of the fields as appropriate
– Complete the .pdf form, follow instructions and click SUBMITon the final page
– Your browser will open up your email account and attach the completed .pdf form
– Click send to send the email
If your browser does not allow online submittal see Option 2 below.
Option 2 –
– Open the link to the .pdf Online Registration Forms
– Download the document
– Save the document and then reopen it
– Complete the .pdf form and SAVE it.
– Open your email account, create a new email, attached the completed .pdf Registration Form and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Information PowerPoint Overview – Presentation to Parents 2019
STC is the only local Youth Track and Field club that provides training in every event in Track and Field. Athletes ages 5 through 18 are eligible to participate. Contact Darren Muci at email@example.com questions.
Track & Field Group Newsletters –