The annual Shocker Track Club Outdoor Masters – USATF Missouri Valley Association Masters Championship – Meet will be held on Saturday, September 24, 2016 at Wichita State University’s Cessna Stadium!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE >> STC Wichita Masters Open Online Registration
Registration Information is available here >> Wichita Masters.Open 2016 Registration 1-2
We are pleased to announce the following changes this year –
- This meet is also the USATF Missouri Valley Association Masters Championship meet!
- The inaugural Envision 100m Dash for visually impaired athletes will contested at 1:10 p.m.
To receive a USATF Missouri Valley Association Masters Championship medal, you MUST be a member of USATF and provide your Membership Number. Click here for USATF Membership Information.
(Non USATF Member Medalists will receive the Shocker Track Club Masters/Open medals.)
- ONLINE REGISTRATION through Google Forms is available now.
- ENVISION of Wichita, Kansas is a strategic partner and generous sponsor of Shocker Track Club Volunteers Group. Eligible athletes MUST Contact Hannah Christenson of Envision for registration details.
- The Opening Ceremony will be held at 1:00 P.M. when we will recognize all of our Field Event Medalists.
- The 55 Meter Hurdles will be added this year.
- The Field Events will be run with a time schedule this year with a rolling schedule implemented for certain events. But, a rolling schedule will NOT be used for the running events.
- Youth athletes may compete in the Pole Vault again this year.
- The Francois Boda Combo Challenge! We are going to run the Senior Masters 300 Meter Dash, the 300 and 400 Meter Hurdles at the same time while Francois tries to run all of us down as he runs a 400 Meter Dash. We will run heats to accommodate younger Masters and Open athletes in the 300 Meter Dash and 300/400 Hurdles.