The 2017 members of the Shocker Track Club Open Team are –
Aaron Babbidge – SPRINTS – Wichita State University
- Aaron was a member of a state champion 4×100 relay team while competing for Valley Center High School. His personal bests are 6.93 (60m), 10.86(100m), and 22.63(200m).
Jaimie House Bookout – POLE VAULT – University of Kansas
- Jaimie is the only 4-time state champion in the girls Pole Vault in the state of Kansas while competing for El Dorado High School. She is a graduate of the University of Kansas and has a personal best of 13′-9-1/4″ (4.20m). Jaimie is a Pole Vault Coach for the Shocker Track Club Youth Team.
Andrew Brown – POLE VAULT – University of Nebraska-Kearney
- Andrew’s personal best is 15′-10″. He is a Greater Wichita Athletic League Pole Vault Coach, and a Pole Vault Coach for the Shocker Track Club Youth Team.
Taylor Parker – MIDDLE DISTANCE – Southwestern College
- Taylor competed for Southwestern College and competed in events from the 400m to the 3000m Steeplechase. His personal best in the 1500m is 4:03.00.
Alex James – SPRINTS – Wichita State University
- Alex is a student at Wichita State University. He competed at Wichita East High School in long sprints and middle distance events. Alex also competes in Special Olympic events.
Whitney Feltrop – MULTIS – Wichita State University
- Whitney is a student at Wichita State University. She competed in several events at Derby High School.
Traecy Freeman – POLE VAULT – Wichita State University
- Traecy is a student at Wichita State University. He competed in the Pole Vault at Junction City High School.
Taisei Mattson – LONG DISTANCE
- Taipei competed in distance events at Wichita North High School, and briefly at Pratt Community College.