The 2016 members of the Shocker Track Club Open Team are –
Aaron Babbidge – SPRINTS – Wichita State University
- Aaron was a member of a state champion 4×100 relay team while competing for Valley Center High School. His personal bests are 6.93 (60m), 10.86(100m), and 22.63(200m).
Caydrick Bloomquist – POLE VAULT – Southwestern College
- Caydrick played basketball and competed in Track and Field for Butler County Community College and Southwestern College. His personal best is 17′-3″. Caydrick is a Pole Vault Coach for the Shocker Track Club Youth Team.
Jaimie House Bookout – POLE VAULT – University of Kansas
- Jaimie is the only 4-time state champion in the girls Pole Vault in the state of Kansas while competing for El Dorado High School. She is a graduate of the University of Kansas and has a personal best of 13′-9-1/4″ (4.20m). Jaimie is a Pole Vault Coach for the Shocker Track Club Youth Team.
Andrew Brown – POLE VAULT – University of Nebraska-Kearney
- Andrew’s personal best is 15′-10″. He is a Greater Wichita Athletic League Pole Vault Coach, and a Pole Vault Coach for the Shocker Track Club Youth Team.
Jeremy McLaurin – SPRINTS – United States Air Force
- Jeremy is a Firefighter in the United States Air Force and stationed at McConnell Air Force Base in Derby, Kansas.
Taylor Parker – MIDDLE DISTANCE – Southwestern College
- Taylor competed for Southwestern College and competed in events from the 400m to the 3000m Steeplechase. His personal best in the 1500m is 4:03.00.